4 Oct to 15 Dec 2018
16 Dec 2018 to 4 Jan 2019
5 Jan to 6 April 2019
7 April to 31 Oct 2019
Pool House Villa
2 Bedroom Villa
Treefrog, CariBali & Hummingbird Villa
5 Bedroom Villas
Nightly rates are in U.S dollars daily and are inclusive of service and VAT. Taxes are subject to change by the Government.
Half Board Supplement is US$90 per person per night
Bed & Breakfast
- Private transfers from Grenada's airport
- Welcome cocktail and snacks on arrival
- Private Staff: housekeeper and villa host
- Daily Maid, Gardening and swimming pool services
- Gold Cart for guests use (not available at Hummingbird Villa)
- Full kitchen and dining room
- Daily full breakfast cooked to order at the villa or at The Beach club at the Calabash Hotel
- Afternoon tea at Calabash Hotel
- Complimentary Wireless internet facilities
- Access to all Resort facilities at The Calabash Hotel including restaurants, Spa, non-motorised water-sports, unlimited use of tennis courts, fitness room.
Includes all mentioned above in the Bed & Breakfast rate, as well as:
- A La Carte Dinner at Rhodes Restaurant (Dinner can be exchanged for lunch at The Beach Club on a daily basis. Drinks not included.)
Year round we have a minimum stay period of 3 nights. Over the festive period there is a minimum night stay of 14 nights.
From 7 Aug to 4 Oct 2019, The Calabash hotel will be closed and during this time, it's facilities will not be available to villa guests (spa, restaurants, watersports and fitness rooms).
A 3 night deposits required. If the stay is 3 nights or less than a 50% deposit will be required.
Any cancellation of a definite reservation must be notified to the hotel by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will take effect on the day received by us. In all instances the client must obtain a cancellation number from the hotel. If a cancellation number is not issued by the hotel, the booking will be considered not cancelled. Cancellations are subject to the following cancellation fees: 60 to 42 days = 50% of the cost of the holiday; 41 to 33 days = 60% of the cost of the holiday; 32 to 15 days = 90% of the cost of the holiday. Less than 14 days = 100% of the cost of the holiday: Early Departures and No shows will be charged at 100% of the cost of the holiday.
An advanced deposit of 50% of the holiday cost is required for all bookings during the Festive period (16 Dec to 4 Jan). The deposit is payable by 30 June for Festive period. Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations after 1 Sept, no shows and early departures will be charged at 100% of the cost of the holiday.
We recommend that our guests take out travel insurance to include possible loss of deposit. Early checkout will result in deposit being applied to any cancelled nights.