Winter/ High Season 2021
5 Jan to 6 April 2021
Summer/Low Season 2021
7 April to 21 Dec 2021
22 Dec 2021 to 4 Jan 2022
Winter/ High Season 2022
5 Jan to 6 April 2022
Pool House Villa
2 Bedroom Villa
Treefrog, CariBali & Hummingbird Villa
5 Bedroom Villas
Nightly rates are in U.S dollars daily and are inclusive of service and VAT. Taxes are subject to change by the Government.
Half Board Supplement is US$90 per person per night
Bed & Breakfast
- Private transfers from Grenada's airport
- Welcome cocktail and snacks on arrival
- Private Staff: housekeeper and villa host
- Daily Maid, Gardening and swimming pool services
- Golf Cart for guests use
- Full kitchen and dining room
- Daily full breakfast cooked to order at the villa or at The Beach club at the Calabash Hotel
- Afternoon tea at Calabash Hotel
- Complimentary Wireless internet facilities
- Access to all Resort facilities at The Calabash Hotel including restaurants, Spa, non-motorised water-sports, unlimited use of tennis courts, fitness room.
Includes all mentioned above in the Bed & Breakfast rate, as well as:
- A La Carte Dinner at Rhodes Restaurant (Dinner can be exchanged for lunch at The Beach Club on a daily basis. Drinks not included.)
Year round we have a minimum stay period of 3 nights. Over the festive period there is a minimum night stay of 7 nights.
From 5 Aug to 9 Oct 2021, The Calabash hotel will be closed and during this time, it's facilities will not be available to villa guests (spa, restaurants, watersports and fitness room).
A 3 night deposits required. If the stay is 3 nights or less than a 50% deposit will be required.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
We recognise the increased uncertainty that COVID-19 may be causing in your own trip planning. To help you book with confidence, we are offering an exceptional cancellation policy:
6 Jan to 2 April 2021 & 2022 – 14 days or less prior to arrival will be subject to a penalty of 100% of the cost of the booking.
3 April 2021 to 21 Dec 2022 – 7 days or less prior to arrival will be subject to a penalty of 100% of the cost of the booking.
Festive Cancellation Policy
An advanced deposit of 50% of the holiday cost is required for all bookings during the Festive period (22 Dec to 5 Jan). Full payment is required by 1 Dec. Cancellations 21 days prior to arrival, no shows and early departures will be charged at 100% of the cost of the holiday.
We recommend that our guests take out travel insurance to include possible loss of deposit. Early checkout will result in deposit being applied to any cancelled nights.